Mission and Strategic Objectives
Educate and train lucid and responsible managers, entrepreneurs and leaders:
- Possessing fundamental knowledge in management
- Capable of understanding the complexity and the stakes of the economic and business environment where creativity and innovation are keys to successful decision-making, and successful actions.
- Who create value on the economic, social and business fronts.
Accompany our students towards professional excellence using efficient and original methods.
Produce and publish knowledge by capitalising on our Programme-Lab-Research ecosystem, in close cooperation with the actors and partners of our regional community.
To implement our mission, our strategy is based on the following three lines:
- Develop opportunities for dual-degrees and multiple skills for our students
- Build programmes, fields and specialisations in keeping with a spirit of co-development with educational and professional partners
- Multiply experiential learning through project-based teaching methods favouring interdisciplinarity and on-the-job training
- Be consistent with site policy on a regional level by being a part of large developmental projects
- Increase the profile of applied research by developing projects for local businesses and by putting an emphasis on methodological teaching