Group ESC Clermont works towards the success of the students. Our identity is built on solid pedagogical, human and territorial foundations. These values have guided us for nearly 100 years.
- Self-respect, respecting others, respecting rules and the environment to prepare civic-minded and responsible individuals and companies.
- Lucidity against all forms of blindness or mind-blockage, to allow the actors to reassess themselves repeatedly and to initiate any change wisely.
- Social intelligence through gaining transferable skills that are oriented towards group work, tolerance and a sense of responsibility.
- Professional fulfilment understanding the virtues of work, being the source of social innovation.
Groupe ESC Clermont, is also :
- A campus in the town centre
- 1,050 students
- 10 associations
- 305 foreign students on the campus from 38 different countries
- 37 permanent professors
- Partnerships with 100 foreign universities in 50 countries
- 200 associate professors
- 1st Bachelor programme in France, ranked by the Figaro Etudiant in 2013
- 12,000 graduates in 130 countries
- 200 companies in contact with the students
- 11 possible specialisations in the PGE programme
- 246 students with an ‘Alternant’ status (vocational rotating work/study programmes)
- 1 incubator and 15 projects accomplished in 2014
- 9,300 internships and VIE contracts offered every year