Students will be given the opportunity to spend their last year in one of the partner universities of ESC Clermont in order to obtain a dual degree in one of our partner institutions abroad. Obtaining a dual degree allows the students to acquire further business knowledge, improve their language and interpersonal skills, and increase their career prospects among multinational enterprises.
There are 13 dual degree destinations:
- Germany PFORZHEIM – HOCHSCHULE PFORZHEIM – Bachelor of Science in International Marketing
- China BEIJOING – CAPITAL UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS, BEIJING – Bachelor of Economics
- Colombia CALI – UNIVERSIDAD ICESI – Bachelor Profesionales en Administración de Empresas
- Denmark ODENSE –UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN DENMARK – European Bachelor of Business Sciences Certificate
- Spain SEVILLE – UNIVERSIDAD DE LOYOLA – EBBS Certificate – European Bachelor of Business Sciences Certificate, Certificado Bachelor en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
- Finland JYVASKYLA – JYVASKYLA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Indonesia YOGYAKARTA – GADJAH MADA UNIVERSITY – Bachelor in Economics (Sarjana Ekonomi)
- Ireland DUBLIN – DUBLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL – BA (Hons) Marketing, BA (Hons) Business, Bachelor of Business (Ordinary), Bachelor of Business in Marketing (Ordinary)
- Italy PAVIA – UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI PAVIA – EBBS -European Bachelor of Business Sciences
- Mexico QUERETARO – TEC DE MONTERREY (ITESM) – CAMPUS QUERETARO – Bachelor in International Business, Bachelor in Marketing
- Peru LIMA – UNIVERSIDAD ESAN – Certificate in Emerging Market
- United Kingdom ABERDEEN – ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY, ABERDEEN – BA International Business Management
- United Kingdom NOTTINGHAM – NOTTINGHAM TRENT UNIVERSITY – BA (Hons) International Business Administration
Students of the third year specializing in International Business or International and Digital Marketing also have the possibility to complete a semester abroad in one of the following partner universities:
- Germany Bamberg, Universität Bamberg
- Germany Pforzheim, Universität Pforzheim
- Chile Santiago de Chile, Universidad Mayor
- South Korea Séoul, Konkuk University
- Denmark Sonderborg, University of Southern Denmark
- Spain Madrid, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Spain Oviedo, Universidad de Oviedo
- Spain San Sebastian, Universidad Deusto
- Italy Pavia, Universita degli studi di Pavia
- Lithuania Vilnius, Vilnius University
- Mexico Cuernavaca ou Santa Fe, Tec de Monterrey (ITSEM)
- Netherlands Breda, Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Peru Lima, Universidad de Lima
- Poland Poznan, Poznan University
- Portugal Lisboa, Universidad Catolica Portuguesa
- Romania Bucharest, Romanian American University
- Slovenia Ljubljana, University of Ljubljana
- Sweden Orebro, Orebro University
- Taiwan Taipei, National Taiwan University
- USA Dallas, Dallas University
- USA Cleveland, Cleveland State University
- USA Salt Lake City, Brigham Young University
* The list of the universities is subject to change.
Admission Requirements for International students:
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
Click here to apply online !
Candidates will be invited for a Skype interview with the Director of the Program after completion of the online application procedure and submission of the required documents.
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the Bachelor Programme: € 6000 per year
There are several payment plans and scholarship options offered by the school.
The programme prepares students to be true international business leaders in a wide variety of sectors across the globe. Through the unique business-oriented curriculum, work experience and the dual degrees opportunities, graduates will be qualified for key positions in the different management areas of multinational corporations.
92% of companies that receive 2nd year Bachelor trainees are willing to recruit them after graduation.
100% of graduates are recruited within 3 months
Throughout their studies, all Bachelor in Management students are provided with consistent support for:
- Professional skills development.
- Job search and internships.
- Practical CV and cover letter writing.