The Programme takes place in alternation school / company, through a consultancy project within a local SME.
The courses are realized by high-level experts, stemming from the business world and faculty professors. Thanks to the Programme, you will acquire general management skills, as well as an understanding of internationalization strategies and export methodology, marketing and sales techniques and digital marketing tools.
All students are required to do an internship (or work placement) of a minimum of 4 months in France or abroad. During the internship period, students will be able to put theoretical management methods and techniques learned in class into practice and gain hands-on experience in the corporate world. The internship is also a gateway to a successful job placement as it helps students gain practical experience, accumulate new skills, and expand their network.
During the internship or work placement, each student is individually supervised by a designated advisor and completes a professional thesis, followed by an oral defense and company assessment.
During their studies, all MSc. students are provided with consistent support in terms of:
- Professional skills development.
- Organization of Career Days.
- Guidance in the search for jobs and internships.
- Practical CV and Cover Letter writing.
Admission Requirements for International students:
- Validated Master 1 or Bachelor equivalent (French or international)
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
Ouverture des inscriptions en décembre 2017
On International Commerce side
- Export Manager
- Sales / Commercial Manager
- International Commerce Manager
On Marketing & Sales side
- Product Manager
- Social Media Manager
- International Marketing Manager
Possibility of a Double Degree :
- Hochschule Aalen, Allemagne : Master of Arts in International Marketing and Sales
- Nottingham Trent University (NTU), Royaume-Uni : MSc International Business