ESC Clermont Business School key figures for 2019/2020
This is the ESC, in figures, this year!
1 663 students in total with the following breakdown:
- 45% in the Master Program,
- 35% in the Bachelor Program,
- 10% in Executive Education (EMM & EBM),
- 6% in Offshore Programs (MBA & DBA)
- 5% in the MSc Programs
Of which 30% are international students, from 62 different countries. Quite a cultural hub at a human scale!
13 000 alumni
45 permanent professors and one of the best professor/student ratios in the CGE ( The Consortium of the 38 best French Business Schools). That’s proximity for you
3 fields of expertise in relation with major economic players:
- Sport Business (with Le Coq Sportif, ASM Clermont Auvergne, Clermont Foot 63)
- Automotive and sustainable mobility (Michelin, SIGMA Clermont and the European Cluster for Mobility Solutions (CARA))
- Retail (Ikea, Auchan Retail, Decathlon)
7 job specialisations
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources and Change Management
- Financial Innovation & Banking
- Audit & Control
- Business Intelligence
More than 200 partnerships with local, national and international companies for employement, joint events and academic commitment in our programmes.
2 of the 3 international accreditations known as the « triple crown »… and hopefully the third one will be awarded in 2020!
According to FT and QS, one of the top 2% to 5% best Business Schools in the world.