Group ESC’s international notoriety dates back to the early 1980’s when a multicultural team initiated a dozen bilateral partnerships in mainly English-speaking countries. ESC students could study for one semester abroad or obtain an MBA in the United States. During the following years, the number of bilateral agreements steadily flourished to reach over 100 by the year 2000 and over 140 in subsequent years. Over the past decade, the ESC has been working towards the consolidation of long-lasting privileged partnerships and cooperation projects within international networks
Nowadays, the ESC’s international strategy is aimed at developing and consolidating existing partnerships with institutions offering degree programs and educational projects which are similar to our own. The ESC’s international cooperation is geared to providing a whole range of international study and experiential opportunities to a diversified student population in terms of duration (quarters, semesters or years), budget, location, specializations and types of degrees.
Furthermore, bilateral activities have been enhanced with innovative and enriching activities:
- Dual degrees and collaborative pedagogical development
- Humanitarian projects and professional experience abroad
- Short programs, summer schools and study tours catering for diverse groups
- Participation in our international week and international research workshop
- Academic research projects and faculty exchanges