Lockdown V2 : Update on the system put in place
Faced with the evolution of the health crisis and in accordance with government directives, all teaching at ESC Clermont Business School has been carried out according to a remote system since 2 November until 30 November.
In order to provide you with the best possible support during this specific period, the School is doing everything to help you succeed in your training programme. Please find below the important information and measures.
1- The School remains open and all services are running and accessible.
2- Access to ESC Clermont Business School
Each student can access the premises by appointment or registration (from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), for activities and procedures of various kinds. We would like to remind you of the importance of respecting barrier gestures and wearing a mask.
- If you wish to follow the courses from distance, you can use the wifi and/or the school’s computer equipment. Priority will be given to students without equipment or without the necessary connection.
The computer rooms are at your disposal while respecting the capacities imposed by the sanitary situation, namely :
Room 124: 15 places maximum accessible, room 136: 7 places maximum accessible, room 60: 15 places maximum accessible;
A register will be completed in the Reception area in order to organise the management of flows in these computer rooms.
How will this be done? By sending a message to the Direction of Student Administration service: firstname.lastname@example.org which will confirm the possibility of access via “an appointment”.
It should be noted that it is possible that some lessons or teaching activities may be face-to-face due to their specific characteristics. In this case, you will be informed by your Programme Director and will have access to the premises for these sessions.
- You will of course be informed in due time by your Programme Director of the exams, most of which will be organised on campus in a face-to-face format.
- Would you like to access the InfoLab and its resources?
Book your day(s) by sending an email to email@example.com : who will confirm your registration by return email.
Capacity limited to 16 students. Access from 8am to 5pm non-stop from Monday to Friday.
- Do you have an individual appointment or a meeting with a member of the teaching (tutor appointment for example) or administrative teams?
Report to the reception desk to access the campus, with the supporting documents below.
- For all other requests for appointments, please contact the Direction of Student Administration service, which will forward them to the department concerned : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following documents with you when you come to the campus:
- the certificate of exceptional travel (download here or online)
Tick the box ” Commuting to and from work or university and training places; business trips that cannot be delayed ».
- the e-mail confirming your appointment or the certificate provided by the Direction of Student Administration service
- an identity document.
If you need to get in touch for a question or a personal subject related to your course or to make an appointment? Here are your contacts:
- Bachelor’s programme in International Management :
1st Year: Barbara Sédille, email@example.com
2nd year : Sénova Brémant : firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd year : Patrick Rocca : email@example.com
- Master Grande Ecole Programme :
Emilie Laurent firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Programme :
Anna Bezzant email@example.com
- International Office (for the support of international students, for future departures abroad, …), contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your internship or work-study assignment, please contact:
Bachelor in International Management Programme : Mélissa Prat email@example.com
Master Grande Ecole and MSc programmes: Annabelle Lamy (internships) firstname.lastname@example.org or Carole Chabannes (work-study) email@example.com
- For a business creation and/or incubation project?
Contact Fabrice Cailloux firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a question relating to the use of tools and access to distance learning courses? Contact the S.I. service email@example.com
- For your financial file you can contact the accounting department firstname.lastname@example.org
4- Monitoring and support
Your Programme Director will arrange regular meetings with you, but do not hesitate to ask for them if you need them.
- Bachelor of International Management Programme, Anne Pats email@example.com
- Master Grande Ecole and MSc programmes, Sébastien Douaillat, firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget that university health services are fully accessible and can accompany you in the coming weeks. University catering continues in the form of a take-away service.
We are all mobilised to accompany you and enable you to follow your training in the best conditions. You are welcome in your school. Take care !
The University Social and Psychological Advisory Services (Bureau d’Aide Psychologique Universitaire – (BAPU) of the Université Clermont Auvergne) is available to help you face the difficulties you may encounter in this period of confinement.
You can contact the BAPU by email: email@example.com from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
You can also contact the following national telephone numbers:
Nightline: a call, support and information service by student volunteers, confidential, free, without judgment: https://www.nightline.fr/
SOS Amitié: A call and help service designed to welcome the words of those who, at a time in their lives, are going through a difficult period: https://www.sos-amitie.org/
Suicide Écoute: A call service for those or the loved ones of those who have decided or are considering ending their lives: www.suicide-ecoute.fr
SOS Suicide Phénix : A call service for anyone facing the problem of suicide: https://sos-suicide-phenix.org/