Mission and Strategic Objectives
- Educate and train our students to become agile and responsible managers and entrepreneurs:
- Possessing fundamental knowledge in management.
- Capable of understanding the complexity and the stakes of the economic and business environment where creativity and innovation are keys to successful decision-making, and successful actions.
- Creating economic, social and business values.
- Accompany our students towards professional excellence in France and internationally using efficient and original methods.
- Produce and publish knowledge by capitalising on our Programme-Lab-Research ecosystem, in close cooperation with the actors and partners of our regional community.
- Support the economic development of the region and the development of competencies in companies and organizations.
To implement our mission, our strategy is based on the following three lines:
- Academic and pedagogical excellence with the goal of assuring the graduates’ employability.
- Build programmes, fields and specialisations in keeping with a spirit of co-development with educational and professional partners.
- Be consistent with the open policy of contribution on a regional level by being a part of large developmental projects both nationally and internationally.