Mission, Vision, Values & Strategic Objectives
Groupe ESC Clermont – Mission
1. Educate and train our students to be agile and proactive managers, entrepreneurs and leaders:
- endowed with knowledge of the fundamentals of Business Administration;
- capable of understanding the challenges and complexity of the economic and business world in a globalized environment;
- creators of value from an economic, social and societal standpoint.
2. Accompany our students towards professional integration and development at the best level, in France and internationally.
3. Produce and publish knowledge by capitalizing on our ecosystem (Programmes /Labs/Research), in close cooperation with our public and private partners.
4. Support the regional economic development and attractiveness, as well as skills development in companies and organizations
Groupe ESC Clermont – Vision
Groupe ESC Clermont is a Business School known as a Grande Ecole. It is human-sized and learner-centric, aiming to provide quality programmes to students, executives and managers who wish to acquire, develop and update the skills and culture needed to create sustainable value in society.
Our Business School is strongly committed to a policy of openness and cooperation with its metropolitan, regional, national and international communities, and thrives at the heart of a living and innovative ecosystem (companies, schools, universities, incubators, networks), serving its learners and their employability.
Our Institution is an agile, proactive organization, committed to cross-fertilization, which capitalizes on a strong local engagement to nourish its core educational activity, to contribute to the region’s economic and social development and be recognised internationally for its expertise and excellence.
Groupe ESC Clermont – Our values
Family is a social benchmark that helps each and every one of us to grow, helping to shape and develop individual personalities throughout our lives in a climate of shared trust. We draw our energy from our family spirit.
A spirit of cooperation:
Success is more beautiful when it is a collective endeavour. In a fast-evolving world, where knowledge and skills have meaning when they serve people, we are better together.
A spirit of conquest:
It is through desire, enthusiasm and determination that creativity can be expressed to bring ideas and innovation to the fore. Healthy competition is stimulating and a source of progress.
We believe that individual stability is the key to a global harmonious society, where every individual is free to position his or her cursors. Happiness and wellbeing at work are a priority.
To implement our mission, our strategy is based on :
-Academic and pedagogical excellence with the goal of assuring the graduates’ employability.
-Building programmes, fields and specialisations in keeping with a spirit of co-development with educational and professional partners.
-Be consistent with the open policy of contribution at a regional level by being a part of large developmental projects, both nationally and internationally.