The programme assures a unique international experience for each student through the teaching of different languages and cultures, the lectures given by multicultural professors, and the various options to go abroad for exchange or dual-degree.
The School of Management is committed to equipping the students with the linguistic skills and cultural awareness needed to success in their future business positions in France, Europe or anywhere else in the world. The goal is that students become fluent in at least two foreign languages by their graduation.
- From the first year, international students have access to the 100% English curriculum. For francophones, there is also a track available where both English and French are the languages of instruction.
- For international students, there are French classes given to improve their language competencies and help them integrate into the French culture. That is in addition to the Business English courses.
Third year – dual-degree: 18 international destinations
Going for exchange or obtaining a dual-degree is subject to the TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent.
Students are encouraged to spend their last year in one of the partner universities of ESC Clermont to obtain a dual degree in one of our partner institutions abroad. Obtaining a dual degree allows the students to acquire further business knowledge, improve their language and interpersonal skills, and increase their career prospects among multinational enterprises.
Third year – exchange semester: 48 international destinations
Students also have the possibility to spend one semester abroad in one of ESC Clermont’s partner universities specialising in International Business or Business and Digital Marketing.
- Austria VIENNA, UNIVERSITAT WIEN
- Brazil FLORIANOPOLIS, UDESC
- Canada LONDON, FANSHAWE COLLEGE
- Canada GUELPH, UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
- Chile SANTIAGO DE CHILE, UNIVERSIDAD MAYOR
- China BEIJING, CUEB
- Denmark Sonderborg, University of Southern Denmark
- Finland HAAGA-HELIA, HAAGA-HELIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Finland JYVASKYLA, JYVASKYLA UNIVERSITY
- Germany BAMBERG, OTTO FRIEDRICH UNIVERSITAT BAMBERG
- Germany HEILBRONN, HEILBRONN UNIVERSITY
- Germany PFORZHEIM – HOCHSCHULE PFORZHEIM
- Germany ERLANGEN, FAU NURNBERG
- Germany OSNABRUCK, HOCHSCHULE OSNABRUCK
- Germany REGENSBURG, UNIVERSITÄT REGENSBURG
- Germany STUTTGART, UNIVERSITÄT STUTTGART
- Germany AALEN, UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE AALEN
- Hungary BUDAPEST, BUDAPEST BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Ireland LETTERKENNY, LETTERKENNY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Italy PAVIA, UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI PAVIA
- Lituania VILNIUS, VILNIUS UNIVERSITY
- Mexico MONTERREY, TEC DE MONTERREY (ITSEM) – MULTI CAMPUS
- Mexico HUIXQUILUCAN, UNIVERSIDAD ANAHUAC
- Mexico MERIDA, UNIVERSIDAD DEL MAYAB
- Netherlands BREDA, AVANS UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Netherlands THE HAGUE, THE HAGUE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Peru LIMA, UNIVERSIDAD DE LIMA
- Peru LIMA, UNIVERSIDAD SAN IGNACIO DE LOYOLA
- Poland POZNAN, POZNAN UNIVERSITY
- Portugal LISBON, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA LISBON
- Romania BUCHAREST, ROMANIAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- Scotland ABERDEEN, ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY
- Spain MADRID, COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID
- Spain MONDRAGON, MONDRAGON UNIVERSITY
- Spain OVIEDO, UNIVERSIDAD DE OVIEDO
- Spain CORDOBA, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOYOLA
- Spain MADRID, UNIVERSIDAD REY JUAN CARLOS
- Slovenia LJUBLJANA, UNIVERSITY OF LJUBLJANA
- South Korea DAEJON, SOLBRIDGE
- Sweden OREBRO, OREBRO UNIVERSITY
- Sweden SUNDSVALL, MID SWEDEN UNIVERSITY
- Taiwan TAIPEI, NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY
- Taiwan JHONGLI, NATIONAL CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
- Turkey ANKARA, BILKENT UNIVERSITY
- UK BIRMINGHAM, UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
- UK NEWCASTLE, NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY
- USA CLEVELAND, CLEVELAND UNIVERSITY
- USA SALT LAKE CITY, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
Internships in France or abroad
Internships form an essential part of the study curriculum at the business school. Students can take on internships in France or abroad. Students carry out a 3-month internship in the first year and a 5-month internship in their second year. Therefore, by the end of the programme, each student acquires minimum of 8 months of work experience. Students also have the possibility to do a complementary internship after the third and final year of the Bachelor programme.
The aim of the internships:
- Provide our young graduates with professional experience during their Bachelor studies.
- Acquire new skills while developing existing ones.
- Bring theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Gain an added value that is attractive for companies who are looking for experienced candidates.
Fees and financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the Bachelor Programme: € 7000 per year (the fee of the last year is € 8000 in case of dual-degree abroad)
Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships provided by ESC Clermont Foundation:
The foundation of Groupe ESC Clermont offers various scholarships that are open to both French and International students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships to go abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: It allows students to finance part of their stay in Europe as part of their study abroad in partner university (semester / double-degree) or internship.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: It is a scholarship offered by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes for students who do part of their studies or their internship abroad.
Flexible payment plans
There are flexible payment plans available to make it easier for students to pay for their tuition fees. For example, students can schedule the payment on various installments or through monthly payments.
The programme prepares students to be true international business leaders in a wide variety of sectors across the globe. Through the unique business-oriented curriculum, work experience and the dual degrees opportunities, graduates will be qualified for key positions in the different management areas of multinational corporations.
92% of companies that receive 2nd year Bachelor trainees are willing to recruit them after graduation.
100% of graduates are recruited within 3 months
Throughout their studies, all Bachelor in Management students are provided with consistent support for:
- Professional skills development.
- Understanding the job market.
- Job search and internships.
- Practical CV and cover letter writing.
- Preparation for interviews.