“Data is the new oil”
This Master of Science aims at training Business Intelligence and Analytics professionals who will provide decision support to managers and enable them to benefit from a transverse consolidated view of their data, not only to understand what happened in the past, but also to better anticipate the future, through an efficient collaboration between the different business areas and information systems of the company.
• Answer to the current demand of the digital trend on Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Mix of theory, practice and external conferences from professional references
• Usage of market-leader softwares through projects in agile method
• Knowledge of the concepts, methods and tools of Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Identification of business opportunities through data analysis and business requirements
• Efficient (lean) and flexible (agile) way of working between Business and Information Systems
“Global vision & local awareness”
In the commercial world of the 21st century the skill set that is expected from a professional is much more diverse than it was just a few decades ago. Parallel to embracing globalization, managers need to be aware of local market characteristics more than ever and should also possess of the skills and knowledge to access these markets with digital means. The ICDM program not only offers students a unique combination of skills and knowledge in marketing and sales, digital and social media and international commerce but also opportunities to pursue professional projects at various companies, ranging from local to multinational.
• Putting the theory to practice through real world commercial and digital marketing missions
• Designed in collaboration with local and international partner companies
• Opportunity to build an international network of students and professionals from different sectors and cultural backgrounds
• Mastery of digital tools (e.g. webpage design, Google Analytics, SEO, creating social networks presence and managing online communities…)
• An understanding of global economic and commercial trends as well as local business practices
• Strong competencies in building marketing strategy and the use of marketing tools and sales techniques
“Become effective project leaders”
The MSc in Project Management is designed for students who wish to enlarge their knowledge, skills and potential as highly effective project leaders. While preparing the PMI certification(official qualification in project management), the students will have the opportunity to increase their competitive advantage by developing real-life projects supervised by managers, and to develop highly required skills in a wide range of sectors.
• Real life project tutored by project managers and PMI members
• Introduction to comparative approaches to Project Management
• Free annual PMI membership (French Chapter)
• Knowledge of the management concepts, methods and tools to plan, steer and control projects
• Integration of business sustainability, agility and digital tools as new paradigms in projects
• Efficiency to match the economic and social demands of the stakeholders
Professional Rugby player, ASM Team
The level of teaching is very high and the accuracy of the course on the practical application of Business Intelligence and analytics in the workplace makes it more the worthwhile. It is also fun working with high level BI tools that helps you get that edge in real life experience. I truly believe this course will help you cope with the future demands in the workplace and I’m truly honored to be part of it.
Key Account Finance Manager, Nike
I believe it is because of this program I was able to secure an internship as a Financial Analyst at the European headquarters of Nike in the Netherlands. During my Internship I applied aspects of what I learned quickly and effectively and ultimately add value to my team. As a result, I was offered a full-time position
Product Manager Assistant, SANOFI
It is very interesting as most of our teachers are, in fact, professionals who come to teach us how it works in their everyday life jobs, which makes the content of the courses more interactive. I am currently working as a Product Manager Assistant in a worldwide Pharmaceutical company, where I care for improving and developing new supports, in synergy with Regulatory and Medical areas, for the commercial team.
Some error has occured.
Afin d’obtenir la brochure complète des Msc., renseigner vos coordonnées ci-dessous.
Some error has occured.