Groupe ESC Clermont’s Global EMBA offers a truly practical learning experience that spans over a 15-month period. It notably focuses on Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries such as Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE and Jordan. Its aim is to educate and train capable and skilled leaders and CEOs so that they can continue to develop and create added-value for aspiring and pioneering companies of today’s business world.
The EMBA programme not only includes intensive classes taught by highly qualified and world-renowned professors, but also offers excellent professional insights into daily operations through visits to companies and their production lines, factories, etc…Participating companies represent some of the world’s most successful global brands, providing real professional life practices and experiences to better and enhance the learning experience of student executives who can benchmark against the highest standards of modern management.
During the programme, students will regularly have the opportunity to travel to attractive cities and popular business hubs located around Europe (approximately once every 5 weeks). Destinations include Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Milan, Zurich, Madrid, Istanbul and Muscat where Groupe ESC Clermont’s campus is located and where our professionally supporting practical seminars will be ran.
With a dedicated team, and to maximise comfort and ease logistics for all participating students, we offer an all-inclusive package that includes:
- accommodation at selected top quality hotels on a half board basis (breakfast and lunch);
- return flights from GCC countries to any of the European destinations listed above;
- city transportation required during the programme
On completion of the programme, requiring full participation and the submission of business projects to obtain an internationally accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, business owners, directors and seniors managers will become more effective leaders and be able to improve the performance of their companies to enter a new level of development.
- A world-leading global EMBA programme
- Offered by a European educational institution with renowned international accreditation
- Participation from world pioneering European companies offering real professional life practices and experiences to capture the benefits of learning in the workplace
- Qualified professors with world recognition to achieve the highest standards of academic learning
- A network of top-level executives with significant managerial experience to optimise the pertinence of benchmarking and analysis
Our Global Executive EMBA, as the most recent addition to our academic programme portfolio, is a truly innovative management programme in its design. Top-level executives will have the opportunity to discuss the most recent managerial practices and witness them first-hand through on-site visits to top European companies, such as Ferrari Luxury sport cars, Lindt Chocolatier and Zara’s Logistics Center to name just a few. Our Global Executive EMBA is a creative and effective way to broaden horizons, expand professional networks and strengthen business acumen.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +968-24992633 , +968-24594314
Address: Unit 309, Level 3, Build. No. 5341, Al Khuwair, Ghubrah, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.