Business projects and Digital Marketing missions
The master programme in International Commerce & Digital Marketing blends international students coming from various backgrounds and with different experiences creating a truly diverse atmosphere.
Students will work on real world commercial projects and digital marketing missions designed in collaboration with local and international partner companies allowing them to obtain the managerial skills and explore the usage of digital tools for brand management and customer management through the different media channels.
Lectures are given by:
- High-level experts with unique professional experience in multinationals and SMEs including business managers from various backgrounds, fields and industries.
- Faculty professors acknowledged as leaders in their fields of study.
You will obtain general management skills, as well as an understanding of internationalization strategies and export methodology, marketing and sales techniques and digital marketing tools.
Students can obtain a dual-degree
- MSc. in International Business from Nottingham Trent University in UK
- or M.A in International Marketing and Sales from Aalen University in Germany
by spending one semester in the partner university.
Internship and Thesis
Each student of the MSc. in International Commerce & Digital Marketing will complete an internship or a job placement of a minimum of 4 months in France, Europe or any other location abroad.
The internship is a great opportunity for students to acquire professional experience in the fields of commerce, sales and digital marketing. It also allows graduates to bring the acquired knowledge into practice and gain practical experience.
Each student is individually supervised by a designated advisor and completes a professional thesis, followed by an oral defense and company assessment.
Fees and financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the MSc. Programme: € 11,000
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
There are various financing options available to both French and international students. Students of the Master programme will be able to apply for a scholarship granted by ESC Clermont after starting the programme. The scholarship applications will be processed by a school committee and a decision will be reached based on academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships to go abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: It is a scholarship granted by the consortia of higher education institutions to students who do their internship in Europe or who obtain the dual-degree from our partner university in Germany.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: It is a scholarship offered by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region to help students finance their stay abroad. It is open to students doing their internships outside France or those who will study in one of our two partner universities in Europe.
Flexible payment plans
There are also flexible payment plans available allowign students to settle the tuition fees through multiple payments.
On International Commerce Side
- Export Manager
- Sales / Commercial Manager
- International Commercial Manager