In few words
In a globalized and competitive world, purchasing and supply chain management are strategic assets for developing company performance.
This programme enables students to acquire the concepts, methods and tools essential to becoming professionals in these fields, which offer numerous opportunities in all sectors of activity and whatever the size of the company.
Targeted skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge and practice of purchasing activities, methods and tools
- Acquisition of professional standards of competence in supply chain management
- Development of a vision considering all flows and processes and focused on continuous improvement (Lean approach)
- Innovative and participatory teaching focused on professional role-playing and the acquisition of experience.
- Curriculum developed with the help of partner companies to meet their skill needs and to strengthen the professionalization of students.
- Access to the networks of companies and former graduates of the School to facilitate professional integration.
- A training programme of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Work-linked training possible for French students.