In few words
The MSc. Business Intelligence & Analytics aims to respond to the digitalisation of companies and the growing importance of data in management and decision-making by training future Business Intelligence experts. The Master’s programme trains future managers in data analysis and the strategic use of data. The Master’s degree in Business Intelligence (BI) also allows students to acquire a transverse vision of the company and its challenges. With a curriculum made up of theoretical and practical courses and the intervention of experts in their fields, the diploma enables access to high-level positions within companies: Business Analyst, Data Manager, BI/BA Consultant and then Data Scientist and Chief Data Officer.
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of the concepts, methods and tools of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Identification of business opportunities through data analysis and business requirements
- Efficient (lean) and flexible (agile) way of working between Business and Information Systems
- Innovative and participatory teaching focused on professional role-playing and the acquisition of experience.
- Curriculum developed with the help of partner companies to meet their skill needs and to strengthen the professionalization of students.
- Access to the networks of companies and former graduates of the School to facilitate professional integration.
- A training programme of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Work-linked training possible for French students.
Why choose MSc. Business Intelligence & Analytics ?
Data analysis is now critical for companies wishing to improve their management, accelerate decision-making, and find new business models. This Master of Science aims to train Business Intelligence and Analytics professionals who need to provide decision support to managers. It enables them to benefit from a transverse consolidated view of data, not only to understand what happened in the past, but also to better anticipate the future, and efficiently collaborate within different business areas and using a wide range of information.