In few words
The MSc Corporate Finance & Fintech at ESC Clermont has been designed to address the shortage in highly-certified financial skills serving financial technologies, by giving you the portfolio of technical and business skills essential to pass the CFA certification (Chartered Financial Analyst), which is the most recognized financial certification in the world, and to fast-tracking your career in the digital financial industry, i.e., the objective of our MSc, which sets us apart from other masters in France and in Europe, is to prepare future CFA charterholders that can integrate the Fintech market.
The MSc Corporate Finance & Fintech is a rigorous programme linking Corporate Finance & Fintech. The course is professionally oriented, with teaching by distinguished ESC Clermont professors complemented by extensive courses led by high-level industry leaders from transnational companies established in Clermont (ex. Michelin, Limagrain), from financial investment and advisory firms (ex. Amundi, Bloomberg), from Fintech actors in Clermont and France (ex. Domraider), and from privileged partners (ex. CFA Society France, Aalen University).
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Build and analyze the financial statements of a company
- Introduce statistics and economics and understand their tools
- Know the tools for asset and portfolio management and optimize risk/return combination
- Determine the price of a stock, a bond, an alternative investment and their associated derivatives
- Understand the organization of the financial markets
- Identify and apply digital practices in finance and standards of professional conduct
- Develop practical skills like coding and embrace blockchain technology
- Innovative and participatory teaching focused on professional role-playing and the acquisition of experience.
- Curriculum developed with the help of partner companies to meet their skill needs and to strengthen the professionalization of students.
- Access to the networks of companies and former graduates of the School to facilitate professional integration.
- A training programme of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Work-linked training possible for French students.
Why choose MSc. Corporate Finance & Fintech
In a changing business environment with disruptive transformation in the financial industries, there is a need for graduates with both the technical and business acumen to drive this disruption forward to meet growing demand for certified and digital financial managers.