The Master in Management at ESC Clermont Business School in France is a 2-year programme taught entirely in English and accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (M.E.S.R.I.). The programme is designed in collaboration with partner companies, allowing graduates to have the necessary business expertise, experience and managerial competencies needed to become future responsible managers and leaders of the global business world. Graduates of the programme are prepared to take onhigh-level managerial positions in France, Europe or world-wide.
The postgraduate programme offers students a professional management training, and various double-degree, exchange and internship opportunities, in an international environment.
- A 100% customisable course content with hundreds of possible combinations to increase your skills.
- The opportunity to choose from more than 70 specializations in France and around the world and to accumulate majors, minors or double degrees
- The opportunity to go abroad several times during your studies or by opting for one or more optional breaks
Master Grande École: a recognised business school diploma
With triple international accreditation recognition (AACSB, EFMD and AMBA), and regularly featuring in national and international rankings as a top French business school (L’Etudiant, Le Figaro, Financial Times and QS…), the Master Grande Ecole programme is amongst the best referenced postgraduate degree programmes in France and around the world.
It is also registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP – Sheet RNCP35725).
In order to gain experience, students can take a gap year between the two years of study in order to carry out internships in a company or to develop another skill in a partner university abroad.
With an excellent integration rate in management and management sciences, this is a choice degree geared towards the fast-changing business world.
In 2 to 3 years, you will:
- Be able to work in a field that suits you and acquire the targeted key skills for your professional project
- Combine several specializations, in the classic or apprenticeship track, with the possibility of obtaining a double degree.
- Acquire solid professional skills, thanks to a project-oriented pedagogy and the experience gained during your internship period or apprenticeship program.
- Achieve an excellent level of English essential to evolve in a company in France or internationally.
- Have the opportunity to validate an international double degree or semester abroad with an international partner, in addition to the MGE diploma.
What you’ll appreciate:
- The possibility to do an apprenticeship in 12 months, combined with all specializations and MSc.
- An innovative pedagogy focused on experience, and real business cases to allow you to quickly acquire professional reflexes. On the program: regular group work, seminars, business games, challenges as well classes in class of 35 students maximum, 15 for languages.
- Specializations and double degrees focused on innovation and the professions of the future, all integrating sustainable development.
- The intercultural environment allows you to work in groups with students from all over the world – more than 60 nationalities represented in the school that can prepare you to work in a multinational company
- The customisable course content in a school with a human dimension, and a personalized follow-up to accompany you in your choices and allow you to build a course that makes sense.
Why join a business school for your Master’s?
You may be wondering what the advantages of joining a business school for your Master’s degree are.
Here are some reasons why this choice can facilitate your integration into the job market:
- A business school, that is a member of the Conférence des Grandes École, offers a very high-quality training, oriented towards the knowledge of the business world and offering many specializations.
- Thanks to a project-oriented pedagogy, the school offers training focused on the professional sphere and real business cases.
- Students are accompanied throughout their training by the pedagogical team, multicultural atmosphere with a human dimension.
- As a student at ESC Clermont Business School, students benefit from a network of international partners for their exchange semester abroad or double degree options.
- Business schools have a large network of alumni who can provide advice and recommendations to recent graduates. At ESC Clermont BS, you can connect with over 13,000 graduates around the world.
- The students at ESC Clermont Business School benefit from the support of teachers recognized in their fields and the intervention of expert professionals.
- The school’s reputationalso facilitates the professional integration of students.
- The courses allow access to highly qualified, innovative professions, and to prepare to evolve throughout one’s career.
- The professional integration of young graduates in France and abroad is facilitated thanks to multiple professional experiences and a constant link with the business world.
- Academic excellence: Our master’s degree has the highest national recognition: it is AACSB, AMBA, and EFMD accredited and recognized by the state.
- 100% Taught in English: The international programme is entirely taught in English. A French and English track is also available.
- International study experience: With over 100 partner universities; choose from various study options; summer School, internships abroad, dual-degree qualifications or exchange semester abroad.
- Preparation for managerial positions: Complete executive internships, apprenticeships or work placements to qualify for future business career opportunities and promotions in pursuit of high level management positions.