- Before coming to France: Early bird scholarships
- After coming to France: ESC Clermont Foundation scholarships
- To study/do an internship abroad: Conseil Regional and Erasmus scholarships
|Scholarship scheme||Early bird||ESC Clermont Foundation||Conseil Regional||Erasmus|
|Eligibility criteria||Early confirmation of payment (deposit or full fees).||Three criteria: Financial situation, academic performance and behavior of the students (absences,...)||Performing a study period or an internship abroad (outside France and outside the home country of the student).||Performing a study period or an internship in a European school which has an Erasmus Charter or in a European company located outside France and outside the home country of the student.|
|How to apply?||Payment of the first deposit before 1st of March or within the two weeks following receiving the admission letter (till 30th of June the latest).||A file has to be submitted with all the necessary documents proving the right to apply. Only possible to apply after coming to France.||- A file has to be completed before departure by the student with all the necessary documents. (support given by the International Office).|
- For internships with a high salary, students may not be eligible to apply.
|- A file has to be completed before departure by the student with all the necessary documents. (support given by the International Office).|
- Credits have to be obtained during the study/internship period abroad.
|Amount of the scholarship||- 5% reduction on tuition for early deposit payment.|
- Extra 5% reduction on tuition fees in case of payment of full fees before starting the programme.
|- Between 5% and 20% of reduction on the tuition fees.||- The amount is €95 per week. It lasts for 4 to 48 weeks. (depends on budget allocated)|
- 75 % of the amount is paid right after departure while the rest after coming back to France.
|- The amount varies between €100 and €400 per month. It lasts for 2 to 12 months and the amount depends on destination of departure.|
- 80 % of the amount is paid right after departure while the rest after coming back to France.
|Selection criteria||Any confirmation payment done within the timeframe will give the automatic right for the reduction.||A school committee will evaluate each file and decide on the allocated reduction if deserved.||All students doing a study period or internship abroad are selected for it.||All students doing a study period or internship in another European destination are selected for it if the other institution is part of Erasmus convention|