In few words
Projects are getting more and more complex in an ever increasing international and cross cultural context. Project managers are change agents and this MSc – Master of Science in Project Management is designed for students who wish to improve their knowledge, skills and potential as highly efficient project leaders.
While preparing both the PMI and lean/ agile certifications, students will have the opportunity to develop several real projects during their academic journey supervised by professional practitioners coming from market-leading multinational companies.
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of concepts, methods and tools to plan, steer and control projects
- Leadership in project management through business, technical and soft skills
- Lean principles, agile methods and digital tools as new paradigms in projects
- Innovative and participatory teaching focused on professional role-playing and the acquisition of experience.
- Curriculum developed with the help of partner companies to meet their skill needs and to strengthen the professionalization of students.
- Access to the networks of companies and former graduates of the School to facilitate professional integration.
- A training programme of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Work-linked training possible for French students.
1- Full english
International and multicultural promotion
2- Real life projects and event projects
Coached by certified professionals
3- Comparative approaches
To project management (waterfall versus agile)
4- Free annual PMI membership
And access to project management resources