In few words
In today’s commercial world the skill set that is expected from a professional is much more diverse than it was just a few decades ago. Parallel to embracing globalization, managers need to be aware of local market characteristics and should also possess the skills and knowledge to access these markets with digital means.
The ICDM programme not only offers students a unique combination of skills and knowledge in marketing and sales, digitalisation, social media and international commerce but also opportunities to pursue professional projects at various local and multinational companies.
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Mastery of digital tools (e.g. webpage design, Google Analytics, SEO, creating social networks presence and managing online communities…)
- An understanding of global economic and commercial trends as well as local business practices
- Strong competencies in building marketing strategy and the use of marketing tools and sales techniques
- Innovative and participatory teaching focused on professional role-playing and the acquisition of experience.
- Curriculum developed with the help of partner companies to meet their skill needs and to strengthen the professionalization of students.
- Access to the networks of companies and former graduates of the School to facilitate professional integration.
- A training programme of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- Work-linked training possible for French students.