In few words
Transforming mobility is a major challenge in today’s society and for tomorrow. The stakes are high, notably for the Automotive Industry, shaken by the arrival of sharing platforms offering mobility services. What are the keys to: combatting urban congestion and improving air quality; protecting people’s health and natural resources; offering mobility solutions in periurban or low-density areas, finding sustainable economic models for old and new economic players? These are just some of the challenges Mobility Professionals face today.
The automotive industry, and the mobility sector at large, is undergoing a threefold disruption due to digitalisation, environmental constraints and technological developments. ESC Clermont Business School has been specifically designed a MSc – Master of Science programme to help participants answer fundamental questions: Which vehicles? Which mobility services? Which strategies? Which business models?
This MSc – Master of Science programme will enable participants to successfully manage the transition towards sustainable mobility. Graduates will improve their employability and can reach higher-ranking positions within their existing jobs or seek new career opportunities within many private companies and public organisations pertaining to the Automotive Industry or mobility sector.
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Understand and deal with the new global mobility eco-system
- Devise and implement the right strategies and multiple economic models
- Master product/service design and development
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the transport sector
- Encourage innovation management
- Lead projects & change management
- Perform mobility consulting missions
- Acquire a dual technical/business culture and versatility