Project and Milestones
The postgraduate master programme welcomes international students from various backgrounds and experiences. Students will be divided into different multicultural groups working in team on a real project. You will define, carry out and conduct your project and pass milestones while presenting your work in front of a jury composed of researchers, designers, professionals who are all working on assessing the consequences of the Anthropocene and mitigating its effects now.
Lectures are delivered by:
- High-level experts (researchers and professionals, often both) coming from design, climate science, physics, engineering, sociology, management, etc.
- Faculty professors are recognizedscholars in their fields of study.
Thanks to the programme, you will acquire the skills, methods, knowledge and network needed to address to the main issue of our time.
Internship and Thesis
Students of the Strategy and Design for the Anthropocene MSc will carry out an internship or a job placement of a minimum of 4 months in France, Europe or any other location abroad.
The objective of the internship will be to respond to a commission placed by a corporation or an institution which is facing the challenges of the Anthropocene and thus gain hands-on experience and consolidate the knowledge and techniques that are obtained during the course
Each student is individually supervised by a designated advisor and completes a professional thesis, followed by an oral defence and company/institution assessment.
Fees and financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the MSc. Programme: € 11,500
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrolment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Students of the Master programme will have the possibility to apply for a scholarship after the start of the programme. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Flexible payment plans
There are also flexible payment plans available to settle the tuition fees through multiple payments.
- Ecological transition design manager
- CSR manager
- Ecological transition consultant
- Territorial development manager
- Prospective manager
Sustainable development manager