The aim of the program is to give students a solid background in managerial skills and prepare them for a future career in a complex and constantly evolving global environment where a multicultural background and practical training is essential.
A solid background in managerial skills
Core courses in the fundamentals of management form the basis of the program with a focus on international issues. Innovative methods, tools and cross-disciplinary courses are used to develop an in-depth knowledge of economic, legal, geopolitical fields. Students will perfect their language skills and develop their cultural awareness.
Students may also complement their training with an optional gap-year.
A wide choice of tracks
Students may choose from a wide-range of tracks according to their personal career goals.
- Study abroad tracks lasting from 6-36 months
- Dual degree programs or dual-skill qualifications, in France or abroad.
Cross-disciplinary courses throughout the program
The program focuses on issues linked to the economic, legal, social and political environment and gives students an insight into current global challenges. The following modules will be offered during the course of the program:
- New World Forum – Critical Thinking
- Culture and Science Workshop
- Controversy Mapping
- International Economics, Procurement Law and Geopolitics
- Interdisciplinary Seminars
2 Modern Languages including French
Possibility of learning a new language (evening classes)
Students must obtain a minimum score of 750 in the TOEIC Exam to obtain their degree.
International experience is a major element of our program. It may be obtained during study programs and work placements abroad according to the student’s chosen track.
100 International exchange programs abroad
26 Dual Degrees
44 Countries around the world
5 opportunities to gain an international cultural experience
- One semester of studies in a partner university (minimum requirement of the Master in Management Program)
- An optional gap-year either working or studying in a partner institution abroad.
- A 6-12 month specialization project.
- A dual skill qualification obtained from an international partner university in a particular field (sciences, art, social sciences, fashion, cuisine…).
- A dual degree in a partner institution abroad.
MSc Tracks (as a dual degree) Students may opt for one of our Master of Science Tracks during the final year and obtain both the Master in Management degree and an MSc.
International Business Development
Control, Audit and Corporate Finance
During the two-year program, students will integrate compulsory and optional work experience into their program starting with a 3-month placement after the first year, a 6-12 month executive work-placement during the course of an optional gap-year or at the end of the program. Work placements may take place either in France or abroad.
We believe that work experience is vital for:
- Putting theory into practice.
- Deciding on the right career. The student can use their work experience to develop and affirm their career project.
- Getting a foothold in the job market.
- Becoming creative and responsible managers of the future.
Admission Requirements for International students:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL iBT 80 or equivalent)
Click here to apply online !
Candidates will be invited for a Skype interview with the Director of the Program after completion of the online application procedure and submission of the required documents.
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the Master in Management Program:
€ 8250 per year
2014 Graduate Employment Statistics:
80% of graduates completed a gap-year
61% of graduates participated in a work-study program
83% of graduates were working within 3 months of graduation
One out of two graduates found a job before graduation
One out of two graduates found a job with one of their work placement companies.
Main Employment Sectors:
Finance and Insurance Companies
Main Types of Employment (2/3 Graduates)
Sales/ Marketing/ Digital Engineering 37%
Financial Management, Accounting 17%
Human Resources 12%
40% of our graduates live and work abroad
Average salary: 34 700 Euros