The programme provides students with a solid background in management and broaden their knowledge and expertise in the chosen specilisation. Students of the Master in Management also acquire the necessary managerial skills to become future leaders in the business world. Graduates of the master programme evolve in a global environment where a multicultural background and practical training is essential.
Students are prepared for a successful managerial career through accumulating:
- Strong Management knowledge
- Specialized business expertise
- Professional experience
- International exposure
A solid background in management
Core courses in the fundamentals of management form the basis of the program with a focus on international issues. Innovative methods, tools and cross-disciplinary courses are used to develop an in-depth knowledge of economic, legal, geopolitical fields.
Cross-disciplinary courses throughout the program
The program also focuses on issues linked to the economic, legal, social and political environment and gives students an insight into current global challenges. The following modules will be offered during the course of the program:
- New World Forum – Critical Thinking
- Culture and Science Workshop
- Controversy Mapping
- International Economics, Procurement Law and Geopolitics
- Interdisciplinary Seminars
2 Modern Languages including French
Possibility of learning a new language (evening classes)
Students must obtain a minimum score of 750 in the TOEIC Exam to obtain their degree.
International experience is an integral element of our programme. Students of the master degree are subject to various international experiences during the period of the programme. The students have the opportunity to spend up to 24 months abroad.
- 83 International exchange programs abroad
- 27 Dual Degrees
- 44 Countries around the world
GERMANY, ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CAMEROON, CANADA, CHILE, CHINA, COLOMBIA, KOREA, DENMARK, SPAIN, USA, FINLAND, GEORGIA, HUNGARY, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, KAZAKHSTAN, LITHUANIA, MOROCCO, MEXICO, MEXICO, THE NETHERLANDS, PERU, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, UNITED KINGDOM, RUSSIA, SLOVENIA, SWEDEN, TAIWAN, TURKEY, URUGUAY
Different opportunities to gain an international experience
- One semester of studies in a partner university
- An optional gap-year either working in France or abroad or studying in a partner institution abroad.
- A double-competence qualification obtained from an international partner university in a particular field (sciences, art, social sciences, fashion, cuisine…).
- A dual degree in a partner institution abroad.
What is it like to study in Clermont-Ferrand?
The specializations offered to the students are constructed by the steering committee of the specialisation, with the partner companies in order to equip students with the expected skills in the constantly evolving labor market.
Specialisations entirely in English
- Business Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
MSc Tracks (as a dual degree) entirely in English
Students may opt for one of our Master of Science Tracks during the final year and obtain both the Master in Management degree and an MSc.
Specialisations in French:
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- Business Intelligence
- Business Development
- Managing Companies in the Health Sector
- Management Control
- HR & Management of Mobility
- Digital Design Manager
Excellence tracks in French:
- Banking track
- Audit and Experise track
We believe that acquiring professional experiences throughout the educational course is vital for:
- Putting theory into practice.
- Deciding on the right career. The student can use their work experience to develop and affirm their career project.
- Getting a foothold in the job market.
- Becoming creative and responsible managers of the future.
Students perform a 3 month managerial internship in the first year. The second semester of the second and final year is dedicated towards doing another executive internship granting the students the opportunity to build on experience in the business world and acquire managerial skills.
Gap year – Professional experience or further studies
Students of the Master in Management programme have the possibility to take a gap year is also available between the first and final year of the programme to permit students to take on longer internships and work placements that consolidate their expertise in management.
During this gap year, students can instead choose to do a study period of a partner university abroad specializing in a wide variety of choices (sciences, art, social sciences, fashion, cuisine…) to allow for acquiring further skills besides the managerial in order to enhance career prospects.
Students can also do an apprenticeship (a work-study programme) where the time is divided between the courses at school and work inside the company which is a unique opportunity to combine study and professional experience. Apprenticeships are possible only during the second year of the Master programme.
Fees and Financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the Master in Management Programme: € 9250 per year
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships provided by ESC Clermont Foundation:
The business school offers flexible payment plans. Scholarships granted by ESC Clermont are open to both French and international students to support those who are talented and others with financial difficulties. The students are able to apply for a scholarship after the start of the Programme and there will be a jury that studies the file and supporting documents of the students on an individual basis.
Scholarships to go abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: A scholarship offered to students to help them finance their stay in Europe. It is open to students planning to study abroad in a partner university (semester / double-degree) or do an internship in Europe.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: A scholarship offered by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region for students who do part of their studies or their internship outside France.
Flexible payment plans
There are flexible payment plans available to make it easier for students to pay for their tuition fees. For example, students can schedule the payment on various installments or through monthly payments.
50% of students find a job before obtaining their degree
87% of students find a job within 6 months of completing the programme
36 555 € average gross annual income upon graduation
There is a dedicated career service which accompanies the students throughout their duration of the programme to build their career path while providing them with all the necessary tools, techniques and to secure the internships during the study period and work placements after finishing the programme.
Support given by the career service in terms of:
- Shaping the career path
- Organizing career days
- Workshops for interview preparation and job hunt
- Accessing the school’s online job portal