The School of Management is committed to equipping the students with the linguistic skills and cultural awareness needed to success in their future business positions in France, Europe or anywhere else in the world. The goal is that students become fluent in at least two foreign languages by their graduation.
- From the first year, international students have access to the 100% English curriculum. For francophones, there is also a track available where both English and French are the languages of instruction.
- For international students, there are French classes given to improve their language competencies and help them integrate into the French culture. As part of the study curriculum, students must also choose another foreign language (Spanish, German, Italian, or Chinese) to extend their access opportunities for double degrees in South America, Germany …
Third year: 15 dual-degree destinations
Going for exchange or obtaining a dual-degree is subject to the TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent.
Students are encouraged to spend their last year in one of the partner universities of ESC Clermont to obtain a dual degree in one of our partner institutions abroad. Obtaining a dual degree allows the students to acquire further business knowledge, improve their language and interpersonal skills, and increase their career prospects among multinational enterprises.
Third year: 25 exchange destinations
Students also have the possibility to spend one semester abroad in one of ESC Clermont’s partner universities specialising in International Business or Business and Digital Marketing.
- Germany Bamberg, Universität Bamberg
- Germany Pforzheim, Universität Pforzheim
- Brazil Florianopolis, UDESC
- Canada London, Fanshawe College
- Chile Santiago de Chile, Universidad Mayor
- South Korea Seoul, Konkuk University
- South Korea Daejeon, SolBridge University
- Denmark Sonderborg, University of Southern Denmark
- Spain Madrid, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Spain Oviedo, Universidad de Oviedo
- Hungary Budapest, Budapest Business School
- Italy Pavia, Universita degli studi di Pavia
- Lituania Vilnius, Vilnius University
- Mexico Cuernavaca or Santa Fe, Tec de Monterrey (ITSEM)
- Netherlands Breda, Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Peru Lima, Universidad de Lima
- Poland Poznan, Poznan University
- Portugal Lisbon, Universidad Catolica Portuguesa
- Romania Bucharest, Romanian American University
- Slovenia Ljubljana, University of Ljubljana
- Sweden Orebro, Orebro University
- Taiwan Taipei, National Taiwan University
- USA Dallas, Dallas University
- USA Cleveland, Cleveland State University
- USA Salt Lake City, Brigham Young University
Internships in France or abroad
Internships form an essential part of the study curriculum at the business school. Students can take on internships in France or abroad. Students are required to carry out a 3-month internship in the first year and a 5-month internship in their second year. It is a great chance to gain hands-on experience in the business world.
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the Bachelor Programme: € 6000 per year
There are several payment plans available. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships to go abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: It allows students to finance part of their stay in Europe as part of their study abroad in partner university (semester / double-degree) or internship.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: It is a scholarship offered by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes for students who do part of their studies or their internship abroad.
The programme prepares students to be true international business leaders in a wide variety of sectors across the globe. Through the unique business-oriented curriculum, work experience and the dual degrees opportunities, graduates will be qualified for key positions in the different management areas of multinational corporations.
92% of companies that receive 2nd year Bachelor trainees are willing to recruit them after graduation.
100% of graduates are recruited within 3 months
Throughout their studies, all Bachelor in Management students are provided with consistent support for:
- Professional skills development.
- Job search and internships.
- Practical CV and cover letter writing.