Business projects and Digital Marketing missions
The master programme in International Commerce & Digital Marketing blends international students coming from various backgrounds and with different experiences creating a truly diverse atmosphere.
Students will work on real world commercial projects and digital marketing missions designed in collaboration with local and international partner companies allowing them to obtain the managerial skills and explore the usage of digital tools for brand management and customer management through the different media channels.
Lectures are delivered by:
- Practitioners, experts and managers from the business world who transfer their experiences in terms of knowledge and concrete examples to the students
- Faculty professors recongised as leaders in their fields of study.
Students can obtain a dual-degree
- in International Business from Nottingham Trent University in UK
- or A in International Marketing and Sales from Aalen University in Germany
by spending one semester in the partner university.
Les étudiants français ont la possibilité de suivre le programme en alternance dans le cadre d’un contrat de professionnalisation. Le rythme de l’alternance est de 2 semaines entreprise / 1 semaine Ecole. Découvrez le calendrier de l’alternance
Internship and Thesis
Students of the Internation Commerce & Digital Marketing Programme will carry out an internship or a job placement of a minimum of 4 months in France, Europe or any other location abroad.
The objective of the internship is to gain hands-on experience and consolidate the knowledge and techniques that are obtained during the course.
Each student is individually supervised by a designated advisor and completes a professional thesis, followed by an oral defense and company assessment.
Fees and financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the MSc. Programme: € 11,500
Les frais de scolarité des étudiants français qui suivent le programme en alternance sont à la charge de l’entreprise d’accueil.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Students of the Master programme will have the possibility to apply for a scholarship after the start of the programme. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships to go abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: For students who are interested in doing their internship in Europe or those who would like to obtain the dual-degree from partner university in Germany, they will be able to apply for this scholarship allowing them to obtain a monthly stipend to finance their stay.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: For students who do their internships outside France or those who will study in one of our two partner universities in Europe, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes offers the students a scholarship to support them in their living costs abroad.
Flexible payment plans
There are also flexible payment plans available to settle the tuition fees through multiple payments.
On International Commerce Side
- Export Manager
- Sales / Commercial Manager
- International Commercial Manager