Project and Milestones
The postgraduate master programme welcomes international students from various backgrounds and experiences. Students will be divided into different multicultural groups working in team on a real project. You will define, carry out and conduct your project and pass milestones while presenting your work in front of a jury composed with professors and members of the PMI.
Lectures are delivered by:
- High-level experts stemming from the management world including project managers from various backgrounds, fields and industries.
- Faculty professors recongised as leaders in their fields of study.
Thanks to the programme, you will acquire general management skills, as well as a deep knowledge of project management methodology and tools.
Students can obtain a dual-degree
- MSc. in International Business from Nottingham Trent University in UK
- or M.A in International Marketing and Sales from Aalen University in Germany
by spending one semester in the partner university.
Internship and Thesis
Students of the Project Management Programme will carry out an internship or a job placement of a minimum of 4 months in France, Europe or any other location abroad.
The objective of the internship is to gain hands-on experience and consolidate the knowledge and techniques that are obtained during the course.
Each student is individually supervised by a designated advisor and completes a professional thesis, followed by an oral defense and company assessment.
Fees and financing
There is no application fee.
Tuition Fees for the MSc. Programme: € 11,000
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
The first two scholarship schemes are non-cumulative. The full payment of the tuition fees discount is cumulative with either the first or second early bird scholarship.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Students of the Master programme will have the possibility to apply for a scholarship after the start of the programme. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships for going abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: For students who are interested in doing their internship in Europe or those who would like to obtain the dual-degree from partner university in Germany, they will be able to apply for this scholarship allowing them to obtain a monthly stipend to finance their stay.
Conseil Régional scholarhsip: For students who do their internships outside France or those who will study in one of our two partner universities in Europe, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes offers the students a scholarship to support them in their living costs abroad.
Flexible payment plans
There are also flexible payment plans available to settle the tuition fees through multiple payments.